UPSC- CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) WRITTEN EXAMINATION COACHING
The Minerva Academy offers coaching for the UPSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) written examinations. The faculty at Minerva is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) examinations. The standards of excellence followed by Minerva ensure that each student who opts for coaching with us feels confident and well prepared for the exam. Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject by subject as per UPSC, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to monitor each student’s progress. Mock test/ weekly test results are also discussed to pin point where the student may be lacking. This ensures that the students know what to expect in the examination, how to approach the examination, manage time efficiently and get the best possible results. Experienced and updated faculty teaches students how to handle the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) examination specifically; they focus on the format and type of questions likely to be asked in the exam. Students can learn many formulae and shortcuts to get quick and accurate answers while attempting the examination. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.
WHY CHOOSE MINERVA ACADEMY FOR CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) WRITTEN EXAM COACHING:
- Minerva Academy is India Oldest and Largest Armed forces Preparatory Institute. Established in 1955 by Lt. Col Deol, Minerva Academy has over 60 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the armed forces.
- Every fourth officer in the Indian Armed forces has been a student of Minerva Academy.
- Infrastructure: The Minerva Academy campus provides unmatched infrastructure, spread over 10 acres in lush green, pollution free, SSB like environment with on campus hostel and mess. Our classrooms for written coaching are air conditioned and well supported by modern Audio Visual technological aids and 24 hrs power back.
- Faculty: The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) written coaching provides students with the right guidance to get best results in the exam. Students are coached by permanent faculty members not part-time teachers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- Fully equipped library: Only Minerva academy offers the facility of a fully equipped library offering 1000+ relevant and important books pertaining to the syllabus of the examination and competitive exam preparation. Students can issue these books for self study, revision, practice etc.
- Study Room/ Reading Room: On campus study/ reading rooms are available to provide students with quiet and peaceful environment, perfect for self study and preparations. These rooms are open daily till late hours.
- Motivational lectures and movies: Minerva Academy specializes in motivating the youth towards serving our great nation. Students interact with candidates from all over the country working towards a common goal. Motivational lectures and movies shown, leave the students inspired to do something for the country and become better human beings.
- Discipline & Time Management: Minerva Academy is a Defence preparatory institute with strict rules that all students must abide by. All students are expected to follow the Honour Code and Discipline Code of Conduct of Minerva Academy, failing which they may be expelled without refunds. These guidelines enforced by the academy inculcate good values and discipline in the students. Students also learn the importance and benefits of proper time management. Sundays and other holidays are not observed to maintain continuity and to ensure students can focus on upcoming exam without distractions.
- Physical Fitness: Only Minerva Academy offers a fully equipped Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton court along with dedicated Obstacle course and vast open grounds to encourage physical fitness among candidates as endurance and stamina are a pre-requisite for physical tests and medical tests which are the next step after the exam.
- Only Minerva Academy runs regular batches for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) written exam unlike other institutes that only open for the few month before the examination.
- Exam specific coaching: Since exam patters vary for each examination, Minerva Academy offers exam specific coaching for NDA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) etc.
TERM DATES & DURATION:
The comprehensive 6 week course covers all aspects and entire syllabus of the examination. The course is divided into 6 independent modules and a new module begins every Monday. Therefore, students must report for admission on Sunday for term starting on Monday morning. Admission takes place on arrival. Academy admissions office is open 24 hours a day. Seats are limited and available on first come first served basis.
COMPREHENSIVE 6 WEEKS COURSE:
The duration of each term is 6 Weeks. Six week course includes
- Exhaustive Classroom preparation: With 150+ classroom sessions and 300+ study hours covering all aspects and entire syllabus of the examination as prescribed by the UPSC.
- Comprehensive Study Material: With 11+ books covering the various subjects, Question banks and practice sets of each subject, ready reference notes for important topics, all extensively researched and prepared after analysis of previous years’ exam patterns.
- Revision and Doubt clearing: 100+ worksheets and practice sets help students’ asses their own progress. Previous years question papers are also covered. Doubt clearing sessions are held to answer all queries of students.
- Testing: Weekly practice tests of each subject to prepare students for upcoming competition and provide them with vital self assessment tools. Mock tests are also held to prepare the student for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) exam.
- Extensive coverage of current affairs: Special weekly updates on defence related news, and latest developments, events and people in news. General Knowledge is taken up thoroughly.
- Subjects covered: in the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) written exam coaching include English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Verbal & Non-verbal reasoning, General Science, History, Geography, Polity, Economics, Biodiversity etc.
DAILY TIMINGS: Classes are held from Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM (with breaks for morning and afternoon tea and lunch)
Sunday is reserved for mock tests and weekly tests, extra classes and doubt clearing sessions.
WHY COACHING IS A MUST FOR CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
In order to prepare oneself for a competitive exam like CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC), coaching is a must to get the edge above others. In today’s competitive exams like CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC), COACHING IS A MUST BECAUSE:
- More than more students sit for this exam and the number is increasing drastically year by year. Hence making the exam more and more competitive and one mark difference could mean selection or rejection of the candidate. There are limited seats, so students who are serious, must get the edge above others for which coaching is a must.
- Students can take advantage of the vast experience of subject and examination expert faculty.
- Examination specific and comprehensive study material of notes, practice sets, assignments and worksheets provides the right material for preparation.
- Any concept doubts can be cleared right away, thus students can build strong fundamentals.
- Meeting other candidates who are sitting for the same exam can be a great motivator. Students can exchange knowledge and also have an idea of their competition.
- Regular mock tests ensure students are mentally prepared for exam day and know exactly how to approach the exam and what to expect.
- Students are able to discipline themselves, develop good concentration and form a study habit, which is not easy to do with self study.
6 WEEKS COMPREHENSIVE COURSE FEES & CHARGES
Admission Fee- Rs. 10000/-
CAPF Tuition Fee 6 week comprehensive course- Rs. 11500/-
Hostel Fee 6 weeks- Rs. 6000/-
Mess Fee 6 weeks- Rs. 12600/-
Security (refundable)*- Rs 500
Total: Rs. 40600/-
* No Scholarship will be offered in CAPF Course.
Terms and Conditions
- Grant of Scholarship is subject to prevalence of Scholarship Scheme at the time of receipt of application and is further subject to verification and authentication of the information, certificates and other documents as required by the Academy.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate only after the verification of original documents. In case candidate is not able to provide the documents at the time of admission then Scholarship will be deemed as cancelled.
- In case, an applicant is eligible for Scholarship Scheme as well as for any other monetary benefit under any other scheme or policy of academy, then he / she has to opt for only one scheme of his/her choice.
- A candidate being admitted under any other Govt. Scholarship on Full Tuition Fee waiver can either avail Scholarship offered by Govt. agency or Scholarship offered by the Academy.
- If at any stage, it is found that an applicant has concealed, suppressed, distorted any information/fact(s) which would have rendered him ineligible for admission and/or ineligible for benefit of Fee/Scholarship then the admission and/or benefit of Fee/Scholarship will stand cancelled and action will be taken as per law of the land.
- In case of any matter not covered here and for interpretation of any content of this Policy, the decision of the competent authority of the Academy shall be final and binding on all concerned.
WHEN TO JOIN:
Since Minerva Academy runs regular batches for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) examinations, students should take coaching as soon as they are able to spare time from their daily routines. It is advised to take coaching few months before the exam to ensure enough time is left for practice, revision and self study. Seats are limited and available on first come first served basis.
WHAT TO BRING?
For Class: Students are not required to bring any books. All study material is issued to the students upon admission. Students must bring personal registers or note books and stationary like pens, pencils etc. to take notes during class.
For Hostels: Lockers are provided for valuables. Beds and mattresses are provided, but students should bring their own bedding i.e. bed sheets (2 Nos.) and Pillow (with pillow covers). For winter months students should bring thick blankets and razai.
Personal items: Students are expected to dress smartly for class, please bring personal clothing accordingly. Students should carry all personal toiletries. Sports shoes are a must. Please avoid bringing expensive personal items or cash. Even though lockers are provided, students are responsible for their own personal belongings.
Coaching should be taken from an Academy of repute. Students would be well advised to check the credentials of the Academy before joining as there are many operators in the market out to make a quick buck.
Candidates who want to take up coaching are advised to first check from references or visit any institute they may be considering and then make their final decisions. Candidates should not to be convinced by clever advertisements and misleading photos published on pamphlets and websites.